Monday, July 9, 2012

WELCOME! This blog is mostly for myself and my thoughts, to document my college experience.  Basically a virtual scrapbook. So for anyone that might happen to stumble about this blog I'm Kate, a recent high school grad and off to college next month! With orientation over and room assignments up I'm so ready to bang out this college thing, okay not really, I'm still terrified. While I'm still a little nervous I didn't apply to Antarctica, like I originally wanted to so we'll just say that I'm in the same country as my parents and phone calls home won't be super expensive. However it's definitely not an easy car ride home, maybe I'll take a train, like Harry Potter! Anyway it'll definitely be a different experience but I'm hoping that soon college will be home and "home home" will become the vacation spot for those off semesters. So a little about me, I absolutely love to read, it's probably my favorite thing to do to pass time. Of course I love hanging out with friends but it will be difficult with everyone going states away. Movies are also a great pass time, as is reality tv, don't let your kids get into that. Photography is another one of my passions, I'm hoping to get more time to do that too. As well as that I LOVE dogs and horses, and all animals really but those two have my heart. I actually work at a dog daycare, which has proved to be really bad because I come home almost every day wanting to have stolen someone else's dog as well as wanting so many different breeds! I have no idea how that's going to work out when I'm older. Anyway, I'm going to be terribly sad to leave my family and little three dogs at home but there only a few clicks away and BAM! We'll be skipping (not a real word)! Honestly, it'll probably be way too much. For now, I'll just stick to my job and trying to have a great summer. Finish strong and start the rest of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment